BloodThorns
OMG, You Are Sooooooooo Not Logged In...
BloodThorns
OMG, You Are Sooooooooo Not Logged In...
BloodThorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signing Up With the Guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yusukei
Rank 3
Rank 3
yusukei

Signing Up With the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Signing Up With the Guild   Signing Up With the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 am

Hi, to all guests viewing this topic - if after reading the FAQs and you like what Bloodthorns is all about and want to help us make this guild strong yet fun at the same time, WE WANT YOU! If you want to sign up, you can leave me, Oystar, a msg here and let me know when you're available for me to add you, or you can whisper me in-game usually from 7am - 10am, Pacific Standard Time or 9:30pm - 12 midnight Pacific Standard Time (US)

Hope to see you in the guild!!! Smile

Last edited by yusukei on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tupaijantan
Rank 2
Rank 2
tupaijantan

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up With the Guild   Signing Up With the Guild Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:14 am

also u can pm me madsquirell or sweetncold (+8 GMT) i play when all ppl asleep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
superperson

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up With the Guild   Signing Up With the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:19 pm

uh whisper me xFailure at like around 7am pacific time -2pm pacific time on saturdays and about 1:30 pacific time on weekdays

haha yea now its like idk but very soon oystar Razz

Last edited by superperson on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up With the Guild   Signing Up With the Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signing Up With the Guild
Page 1 of 1